Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Sudden Change!

I noticed this shoot in our front flower bed on August 15,2011 and took some pictures.  


Today, August 19, 2011, it looks like this!  A fairly tall flower!...I think it is a naked lady.  Interesting name, huh. : )  AND yesterday I think, it was already tall, but the flowers were buds.  The buds were open today.

Pictures with my Canon 60d + Editing = Amazing pictures : )







And, I found out today how to batch edit with Photoshop Elements 9!  That is nice, I was disappointed that it didn't look like it did this, but is does!  Batch editing is when you select a number of photos with the same kind of look,(or lighting) and make the same edits to all of them, by just making the adjustments once.  Hopefully I can use this!  It would be so much faster!

Going down a different topic I watched a live streaming video of the Visa National Championships, for the Ladies.  Almost all the girls it seemed were messing up...like falling, bad! Hopefully they can get there act together!  It will be on tv Saturday night...we'll see how they do then. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment