Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I don't know what to title this post..: )

It is Sunday afternoon...blog post time!  Here are some pictures from the past few days!


Let's hit the bottom of the net in everything we do...strive for your best.

Little Sheriff  - this is my computer background right now. : )

He dosn't usually suck his finger!

My beautiful sister
Since getting my dslr camera, and shooting in raw(a file format) I have found out how great "raw" is!  What a raw file is:
Let's first start with how a jpeg file works(this is the "normal" file format that small cameras use. These nicer camera's can shoot both types of files, raw and jpeg.)  With a jpeg file the camera gathers all of the information when you take the pictures, then throws all the "ingredients" away, and compresses picture into a jpeg file.

A raw file on the other hand, saves all the information(ingredients).  You can then have more freedom in editing the pictures on the computer!  It is crazy...awesome! Incomprehensible....hahaha big word.
Here is the video I watched about this.
http://www.youtube.com/user/adoramaTV#p/c/7DE50CFC19370404/37/_xqkkWB4zk4

Until next time...
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment