Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Focus Friday!!!

I was sitting at my computer today and I all of a sudden realized that it was Friday again! ; )  OH, no, I have to post a picture today! ; )
This week I started working four days a week...I had been working just Monday and Tuesday, now I am going to work Monday through Thursday!  I could tell I was more tired the last two days when I got up then I normally am, but it wasn't too bad during the day and everything!  Last night though I was really tired and I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I was just kinda like zoned out...Mom said she could tell I was tired!  It was weird because I think I was registering what they were saying on the tv but I still felt tired!  : )   Work really is going good!  I am feeling like I am getting more and more used to it, and I am understanding how everything works when they explain it to me.  Now just to remember it all!  I hope that when I mess up I can handle it ok, and don't just start crying! ...I don't like messing up, making other people upset with me and letting them down. : )  One day I had hot chocolate at 2:00 break and I really liked that, it tasted so good!  Mom got some more at Dollar Tree today so I can have some more while I'm at work..yeah just one dollar for a whole box! : D

OK!!!  Here is the picture that I did today!  The rings are my Mom and Dad's rings, the Bible is mine, and the light purple flowers is close to the the color that was their actual wedding color!!!  I set it up in my room: I had my ceiling light on, then I used my night stand lamp and set it right beside and to the left of the Bible, I also set the lamp on a few books to get more of the light onto the Bible and the rings.  There is just a "bunch" of fake flowers set behind the Bible that I used to decorate Mom and Dad's room! (I cleaned up the top of there dressers and did a little decorating in their room just for fun..and for Mom...and it turned out awesome and Mom loves it!) : )
Mom though it would be cool to get a print of this picture and hang it in their room!  She wants to do something above their bed because it is bare with nothing on that wall, so maybe this would be something we could use for that!!!  I think it would look best to get a larger print then an 8x10!

If you click on the picture you can see it a whole lot better!!!


By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.

Proverbs 24:3-4 


When I read this verse awhile ago I wrote it down in my little horse notebook, I wrote a little note that this would be a perfect verse to use in a display for a couple in their house...you know like with a wedding or engagement picture with the verse in some sort of a frame...a picture/decoration you could hang on your wall.  Maybe you could even put the date of your wedding on this too...I saw a friend do this for her engagement day, she used a frame with a mat that had several spaces that she put her engagement pictures in, then she did a little scrap booking and put letters and numbers on the mat with the date of their engagement!!!  I love this idea!!! I think it would be so special!!! : )  So MAYBE, you could do a little combination of these two ideas...wedding or engagement pictures, the perfect verse and the date of that special day!!!

Well, I guess that's it for now until....probably next friday...if I survive another week at work! ; )

~ Sarah...Plain and Tall

No comments:

Post a Comment